You must have heard of Google Analytics which helps you track your website performance, incoming traffic and everything else. If you’re a beginner who is trying to learn Google Analytics or a intermediate who knows a little bit and still in a learning phase, you may be going through various tutorials available on web to understand it better. But that’s all theory and no practical. Good News for you is that Google has announced the Google Analytics Demo account.
It offers you learning in the practical mode by applying your theoretical analytical knowledge into practical analytics platform. It has been really difficult to gain practical experience since very less have the leverage to a fully-implemented Google Analytics account.
This demo account will include the data from Google Merchandise Store which is an active ecommerce site with sells Google branded merchandise. It already has all the major features like AdWords, Goals and enhanced ecommerce implemented and would be a fully functional account with real numbers.
Like other Google tutorials, it will also be on a self learning mode and some examples of what you can learn from this account is as follows:
- Standard Reports.
- Alter the reports by adding filters and applying secondary dimensions.
- You can learn more about your audience by understanding customized audience report in the account.
- You’ll be able to understand all the metrics like acquisition, behavior and conversion performance with real business data.
- You’ll be able to create custom reports, annotations and custom alerts.
- Since features like AdWords and Search Console Integrations are already implemented you’ll be able to understand them better and make inference out of it. This will help you in making the decision whether you should integrate it in your business.
Access the Google Analytics Demo Account
You can get access to the Demo Account from this article Demo account. You can also refer to their FAQ’s for more help and can also let them know about your questions. And that’s not all you can also make any feature request on their Communities forum under different sections. Some of them are:
I hope this article will be helpful for you and to know more about this please refer to Google blog Announcement.